Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Sounding off about this day!

This day began with the worst possible thing that could happen to me when I discovered a sewer roach in my bathtub.  Yes, it was at the drain which I eventually learned is how it made its way up into the bathtub.  God, it was huge!  I did take a picture of it, which turned out to be video but I wanted a photo of it.  I had to get help from strangers to pick it up and take it out of my apartment. I was white as a sheet the entire time. I was really frightened of the thing.

Two men who happened to pass by and a girl who was walking with them came into my apartment to help me after I asked them if they would.  I am a coward about picking up roaches, and had earlier killed two of average size but this one was the size of a mouse with huge tentacles or claws or legs or whatever, wings even, for all I know, and I was just out of mind, literally.

I am not over it by a long shot but they were kind enough to help.  The girl had enough sense to ask for a bowl and a towel to pick it up.  When she saw it she was shocked as were both of the boys.  They reassured me that I had nothing to be ashamed of for asking for they help.  It was awful!  I cannot get over it yet!

But then I had a phone call from Dish which is turning out to be the worst company to work with about closing an account with...they are the world's worst and do not have a brain about t.v. and accounts now that I have learned how bad their representatives are to discuss business with.

I have letters on record from a week ago saying that I had closed the account, and finally, one last representative was sane enough to close the auto payment feature off my former account.  This company is unbelievable.

I am waiting for a box from them to return the equipment.  The dish guy who came to see about the possibility of setting up a connection had warned me about them. He was a nice guy as it turns out now.

But the last operator was so bad I could hardly believe it but that is because I decided not to participate in a call back to rate their work. I did ask for his operator number and name. He was bad to say the least but he was the one who did finally stop the auto payment process which nobody should ever agree to do.  That is why I changed my bank account because that company would have continued to take money out had I not done that.

Learn from me if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment