Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

More on my novel

I spent a lot of hours today continuing in my effort to write a novel in 30 days time. Actually, I adjust my thinking about this novel as I write it. It is very interesting to me now that I have started it. A friend of mine is also doing the same project and published her first chapter on facebook. I cannot do that. I can only save it and recheck it so that I will wait til I get help on knowing how to upload it for the NaNoWriMo group to have.

I had wondered if I could write it on a blog site, but I would not do that. That way I could send it to facebook too. So far, I have written the story of Alexander's childhood. I have much to add to it but since I finished the part that I had originally believed would be my novel, I find that I have time and room to get into the beginning of Alexander's long journey into Asia himself. So I will see how it goes...That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment