Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, November 4, 2010

UPDATE on NANWRIMO

This was day 4 in my effort to take on this challenge that NANOWRIMO gives to crazy authors. The goal is to write a 50,000 word novel during the month of November from the first to the 30th to win. Anyone who joins and completes the challenge is considered a winner for simply putting out 50,000 words a month, amounting to 1666 a day.

I do approximate word counts and have probably exceeded my goal for day 4 but I did finally get day 4 in earlier this evening. It is quite challenging and I admit I am not fully satisfied but I have made some gains and am coming along. I know that once finished it will be rewrites and edits, as I am heeding advice from others on how to do this.

I have noticed that intent and actually doing it are two different things.

It will be interesting, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment