Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day two of 2011

Today has been a rough day. Had to do extensive cat training exercise. Also took two shots of sky at two different times of day. Have been on computer for so long I am writing tickertype so as to develop later. Must close down now. Joined cracked.com for first time due to special story there that caught my attention. About time travel which I will naturally make suitable response to here probably...all is going strangely imho. but we go forward despite ourselves...will probably revise this totally as I am doing this post as an experiment to see what it will look like when published. It worked just fine...that is Alexis in the sink. She does this to herself but I just bet if I wanted her to sit there she wouldn't want to do it...such is the way of a kitten at only 3 months come Jan.7.

No comments:

Post a Comment