Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, January 3, 2011

January 03, 2011

I am not going to expound on any of previous posts topics now. It is a bit difficult for me to believe that we are already 11 years into the 2000 year span as it makes me one very old lady indeed.

People do not understand age at all until they live it out...as the mind is not really impacted by age except by the bodies ability to maintain itself over this many years. If we were tires that put on tread we would understand how worn and thin we probably are, for the joints,the ears, eyes, and teeth already tell us that we are aging faster and faster all the time, but the mind does not seem to realize that kind of aging process.

So 2011 is a bit frightening to me. I think that I have to be considering the year that I will check out and I wish that we could know that in advance somehow, but there seems to be a veil over our vision that clouds that for us. It seems odd to me that we can know when we will be born due to the constant rhythm of the life plan but that we are not allowed to know our last day and year dates which seems a bit unfair. If we could know it, we could schedule for it, plan our days around it, and do the things that we believe important to do as in that thing called bucket list.

On to another note which always makes me not worry about death but to at least have all my belongings noted for those who might want them. I don't have much but the little that I do can be shared amongst a few people who have truly cared about me.

I reread part of my Nanowrimo Alexander novel last night and realize that it has a lot of work to be done on it yet. I had not read it aloud while writing it so that last night made me realize some things about it. It is historically good and the parts that are so called imagination are good but it has a lot of really serious work ahead to finish before I can even get the free amazon book.

Oh boy! What times we have in learning these publications games.

No comments:

Post a Comment