Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Reincarnation/Connections

Someone told me that it is better to use the term connection to a person of the past rather than to use the term reincarnation. I appreciate that as I am always protecting myself by saying that it is a spiritual journey in which I have relived a life of a particular person.

This problem of the statue illustrates why it is that I protect myself. I once heard a black woman and Oliver North discuss the idea of whether anyone could be the reincarnation of GW. My ears picked up then. Can you imagine being blacklisted because you admit to having been a person of yesteryear, especially a person of fame from yesteryear? Well, believe it, as it would happen if people actually believed that you could be right and correct about it.

That is the symbolism of the attitude about the statue to me. Would George Washington not be welcome to come and visit with anyone in this land should he show up and present himself? Not only him, but others of our forefathers? And for what reason would anyone be so rude as to not invite him to dinner and to sup with him?

As Jesus said, what you do to the least of them, you do to me...that is the symbolism that Jesus gave to show that he is everyman.

So high or mighty, low and insignificant, no matter who you are now, who you were then, what is it that you have done to deserve public embarrassment and humiliation to not be considered a friend?

So you see that even if reborn again, the flesh today hides the soul within, and no matter how high or low we are or will be, the love within us is the only tie to the God within us that we have. God is Love. When we lose that, we become the cymbals of nothing...we are nothing at all...we are self annihilated.

Pity those who do not know how to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment