Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, January 10, 2011

The Three Videos of William Shatner

I posted three videos of Shatner in a t.v. pilot that did not work for the producers. It also features Adam West at the end of the film who later became Batman character. These are interesting and amusing depictions of a Hollywood Alexander who once again would probably have turned Alexander into a character joke. So happy that they decided to opt for outer space and Startrek so that Shatner could be Captain Kirk.

I put these on here since Maria D put the 30 minute video on the Alexander-Macedon blogspot which has to have a special activation. These are from Youtube which can be seen without having to download or make additions to the computer. I get tired of always having to add something to see a video so I thought that for my own personal comfort and ease in viewing I would simply place these here.

They are seen in three parts. Anyone who is interested can either use them at this blogspot or go to youtube to see them. I thought William Shatner a very amusing type of Alexander. Alexander should never be likened to the Lone Ranger or any other stock Hollywood type. He is not fit to be cast in that kind of role. He is a very serious man whose real image cannot ever be captured by cinema or video.

While I do believe that I have had the luxury of knowing Alexander in a way that only I will ever be able to understand, I am aware of how many different kinds of people are attracted to him. None probably for the right reasons,but I will say this much. So long as they are attracted to him, they can leave me alone which is great for me. A lot like diversions of any kind to prevent too much excessive interest in the present state of soul and flesh.

I am having to decide whether to actually publish my draft novel now that I have written this much of it, and I deliberately wrote it as I did to give myself lots of exits should I decide to keep it to myself only.

I will do the revision so that I can get the novel printed as promised, but I will be careful about what comes out in published form. Drafts can always be changed. Once published, all is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment