Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Le Roi Just Dances

In response to Sandra Taylor's posting Lady Gaga's video on the French Revolution, I found this Lady Gaga meets Louis XIV which uses a song of hers, Just Dance, to the video of the film Le Roi Danse, The King Dances. I have not seen the film or even know much about Lady Gaga except to know that she is a current ongoing name in music, and history teachers for some reasons uses musicians to parody history. Some are good; some are soso, and so this is the Madame GAGA but not with historyteachers, just a Louisfan group. To be honest, I am not as receptive of the musicals about women who have lost their heads in history as I frankly am in true sympathy with their fate, and find nothing remotely amusing about Henry VIII or the French Revolution. Sorry, but I find it deplorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment