Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, January 14, 2011

Doug O'Neill and Paul Reddam after Square Eddie wins

When the trainer and the owner are this excited, then you know that this race is more than just legitimate. I had noticed the horse during his walkon and the cameraman, director, and horse combined to tell me that he was ready for the win. In fact, he broke the track record for the distance of 6 1/2 furlongs. It was a great race and the one I decided to stick with in my day of betting,so I walked out of Brennan's a happy camper also. I learned a lot from this video which I saw at Twitter soon after. It made me happy to show that most races are as much a surprise to the trainer as to the bettors! Good race. Jolly good win for me. Now if we can only keep this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment