Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Queensland Floods Jan 11th 2011 Race Horses swim for survival

This story from Queensland, Australia, appealed to me. I had seen a view from space showing the flood waters rising in Australia at the NASA twitter link, and it is perfectly dreadful to see the tragedy that faces so many who live in "down under". To see these race horses attempt to survive is incredible, especially when one considers the phtoographer who captured these images. I wish that there were a follow up story on this but my last Twitter breaking news story told of 13 dead according to Sydney news story.

I know that Todo Bramble also posted this photo at Facebook but the Twitter story caused me to add it to my ongoing daily journal here.

I have been overwhelmed all this first part of January also through day to day routines which have frazzled my nerves. I had not realized how much I had needed companionship until I acquired this kitten. Love stories are strange as it is difficult to find someone to love and to let love you in return. The kitten is teaching me a lesson that way. As I love horses so much, this story in Australia is very poignant. We had had nighttime racing with the Aussies here in this region. I am sure that it is interrupted.

No comments:

Post a Comment