Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Health

I have been very lucky most of my life, having only suffered a few minor health problems, childhood diseases, a few bouts with colds, flu, and other minor problems but mostly always coming out of any examination truly healthy! So it has been a long time since I have ever complained about health other than being always tired...I never get enough good sleep it seems.

But this morning I suddenly remembered this when I bent down and had a bad pain strike me in the back, and suddenly I was an invalid, unable to stand up straight and walk properly. I was really worried for awhile. It did go away while I did the laundry but returned to bother me later in the afternoon. I began to think that I might have to go to a doctor, something I do not want to do. But tonight my cat cured me for good as he all of a sudden overcame his fear of the front door, and shot out of it, making me run after him. He gave me quite a chase, and I found I had no trouble running after all. He did prove that he knows where home is, and let me catch him once to escape a second time, and then proved to me that he knows how to get around, and did earn my trust by coming in the open door that was in the patio...but I learned my lesson from him...I will not give him another chance to prove how quick he is to me again. I don't dare to take many chances with him for as he gains confidence he would venture even further. I did take him out later with his leash and harness and he led me around the front of the apartment to a tree, where I finally brought him back, and closed the doors to the bathroom and bedroom so he could not get out when I had to go out to the patio again. This little dickens is really giving me a run for the money! But he did prove trustworthy for this night! I won't take another chance like this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment