Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Nook application reveals Stieg Larsson

Thanks to my Nook sample on my cell phone, (which now I have to learn how to erase or delete the books that I have sampled and read so that it does not clog up my SD card) I am learning to dislike blogger right now. All the material that I just wrote has been erased and that frankly pisses me off!

But Stieg Larsson is a former journalist turned detective/author and I discovered him today. I placed three videos from youtube which are made from his books. He had watched a gangrape which apparently impressed him so much that he created a heroine of a sort and wrote a series of books using her as his protagonist to take on social forces of the world. His own life story is quite interesting and serious. Apparently, he was very careful not to let anyone know of his whereabouts as he was under threat from many enemies. He had a live in girlfriend who he did not marry to protect his and her privacy, but she is getting dissed by the government while his father and brother are reaping the rewards of his success instead of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment