Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Three weeks have passed

since I moved to this apartment and I am slowly getting things unpacked and found at last. Found two more items today, but my life is full of strange events happening all the time, and so another occurred last evening that threw me into distress for quite awhile.

The only way we finally understand people in a given age is when we finally arrive at that age ourselves. It is a sorrow that the old lament that youth is wasted on the young is so really true, but unfortunately, time eventually confirms that thought.

When I was living at Palacio I had experienced many strange and unusual events that are truly mindboggling, unbelievable, but nonetheless true...I never learned the whys, wherefores, or whatnots of the strange inexplicable events, but I witnessed them firsthand and knew that they were true. But like anything truly abnormal and completely and totally unusual, they are not explainable. I believe that there are invisible forces all around us, and that some of these forces have powers that we cannot see or understand but we do see the end results. Whether spiritual, magical,or what, I just do not know but one of those same things happened last night and I am still trying to understand it. I will end up going over everything in my apartment to figure this one out. I had a card in my hand, it fell, it disappeared, and vanished totally...my only sane explanation is that the cat may have somehow or other carried it somewhere as the cat was nearby yet I do not know how or where he has placed this card, but because of the state of agitation that I was in at the time, he had to have done it while I was on the phone discussing my power problem with the woman on the other end of the line. I am still looking for this card to show up somewhere in this apartment...and am not certain where or when I will find it if I find it at all...I know that the cat could not have eaten it, and I frankly doubt that he carried it off but perhaps he did...no other explanation will suffice because if it just disappeared out of the blue how did that happen...I was only in two places at the time, and I have looked high and low to find it but to no avail...am still looking...making me upset but in the meantime I did find two other items that I had been trying to find so that helped a wee bit.

Still have not found my nail clippers though..

When mysterious things happen, and you discuss them with people, they just think that you are daft...so it is best to not ever tell of them...but they do happen. I am wondering which is which, did the cat do it, or some mysterious force reappear in my life?

If and when I find this, I will be sure to explain it all away here...but I had it in my hand, it fell, I let it fall, intending to pick it up, and then it was gone...and the cat kept disturbing me while I was on the phone...I am wondering...so I will be looking all this week as I must find this or get a replacement.

Oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment