Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Nanowrimo deal

I just finally decided to check the winner's page to get the information to create a CreateSpace account. I read it and had to wait to decide if I agree to continue so that I can get a free copy of my novel that I had written. It is really not ready to be published in its present condition as first draft means just that, errors and all, as there are many typos and problems in the first version. I just let it go as is.

I now understand why some said that they are continuing what they had done earlier. I could probably write the entire second draft for the second nanowrimo deal and get it published that way. But I won't.

I am not sure what to do now. Should I or should I not join this group and get a free paperback version of my novel? I have to think about this. Very painful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment