Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, February 15, 2014

REINCARNATON

Slowly, one learns things about reincarnation that makes one realize things that are often strange and puzzling.  I finally learned last night the identity of two more of Alexander's cohorts when he was leading his army around the Asian world.  I learned who Philotas and Parmenio are in this lifetime, and it made me laugh so hard I could hardly believe it. And it all makes sense to me. I have been writing about the trial of Philotas as he is one big huge pain in the neck in this story.  I have thought of many people who are a lot like him but when I finally realized the truth it made me laugh hysterically. I receive information from my spirit guide who is unerringly correct now that I think I know who my spirit guide in this case is as well.  I get hints that finally led me to the truth...It is so funny that I don't dare to divulge it...to think that big warriors of the past can become sweet little ladies of the present is very funny to me.  Yes, Philotas and Parmenio are two women who I know very well, mother and daughter in fact...easy to figure once you know the truth but probably best that nobody but myself ever learn of this...it is that funny and so very obvious...It changed my entire outlook on the story that I am about to tell.  I am very close to both.  So it is best that people who believe in reincarnation probably accept the present for what it is and let the past be hidden within as it likely stored within to let the present play out.

That's all for now...Just penning this now to keep a date on this revelation as well.  Very interesting and helps to explain why the daughter always displayed so many jealous comments and attitudes about me....very interesting to me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment