Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Part 4-Birthday finally happens today.

Here I am 75 years old and facing the fact that I do not have health insurance, but have applied for care.  I do not know how this is going to resolve itself out.  I do have a medicare number as I have used my medicare card in the past. I am on the look for it.  It must be here somewhere.

I watched Barack Obama and French President Hollande in their press conference today.  It was quite interesting to see and Barack Obama looked good to me.

Finally, I learned what has become of Marcello.  He was last in Sandra's care. She told me that she had put him in the toilet with instructions not to let him out.  But when she came home, the doors were all open and he was gone.  That is all I know.

I am slowly recovering from a terrible infection as I believe it is gone but the area where the stitches were made is still sore and in healing process. I have an appointment with Dr. Liu who is the hand doctor on Thursday, the 13th early in the morning.I am hoping the area where he made the incision will be much improved then.  The rest of the hand is near normal now. I dress the wound myself and check it very carefully.

We have a new manager but the owner remains the same so I just learned.  I took a look at the rents on the apartment here and learned that there are others who pay the same amount that I pay.

I did not yet talk with the manager but a man who was there said that probably mine would remain the same.  If it does, I will not entertain thoughts of moving but I must know with enough time to find another place to live.

Most likely, I will be here for another year.  But I am going to change my lifestyle now that I am slowly getting back on my feet after too many years of deprivation.  I want to have some fun now.  I don't want to stay home all the time just wasting away.  I will travel a lot now while I have the health, legs, and will to do it...Hope I can get all this under control now.


No comments:

Post a Comment