Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Recovery from Catbite

My hand is much improved. I do give credit to God for this as I believe that God made a personal appearance to me in my apartment when water appeared from nowhere to be found on top the stove, and then onto the kitchen floor.  I reacted to this phenomena in many ways.  I recorded some of the water on film and have a record of it at Facebook where I shared it for others to see. i did not state there that I think it a supernatural visit from God but the implication was there. It is very hard for people who do not believe in God to accept that thought but I am certain of it.  I had some fun watching water formations like cloud formations, and then when a paper towel was placed on it, I realized it is a connection, and somehow I think it had to do with the computer and apple as well.

I did remember the tales of Our Lady of Lourdes. There was no sound heard from this water phenomena. I did tell management who sent John the maintenance man to repair anything that needed repairing. He found a long time leak in the faucet so he put in a new o ring for me.  That no longer leaks but I knew it had nothing to do with the water on the floor. It has finally stopped altogether but it had appeared yesterday morning at which time I noted its shape without taking a photo of it, and I mopped it up.  That is the last I have seen it.

Because of our Lady of Lourdes I actually did put some water on my wounds...I believe that God is healing and curing my hand and probably my soul as well.  God knows what is in my heart, and I gave a prayer of thanksgiving this morning for his presence being known to me and valued by me. I love God very much, and am very grateful to this phenomena.  I believe in it.

I have always believed that God works through me, that I am a tool for God's way, and that many times, I am used to fulfill God's will.  God is a word to denote a powerful entity that is within each and every one of us...depends upon language skills and communication skills on how we fathom this great power within and without and all around us. I experienced the depth of perfect love one time in Sacramento, California where I looked down upon then Governor Jerry Brown in a special session that he had called about schools in California.  I fell into a state of Perfect Love that convinced me of the love that is spoken of in Corinthians...Love is long suffering, knows no jealousy, no sorrow...love is perfect in and of itself, a state of being in which we all hope to dwell....I realized how young and light that love of that nature truly is...it is the joy of my life!  I pray that we will all dwell in that wonderful state for all eternity....but only a moment of it which for me lasted a long time is enough to satisfy me that it is all real and true...I was younger than springtime for a long time as it is a vibration to which one ascends...May all our souls join together in that wondrous place when God so gifts us...It is truly a gift...I did nothing to deserve it but I realized what it was...I am always thankful that I journeyed to Sacramento to see the governor at that time...

I had been searching for my soul mate...Love of that kind that I experienced there is so soul satisfying that I can only be happy for that day that I learned of it...It has given me great peace ever since despite the fact that I only rarely ever ascend into that angelic state of being...Sounds almost like a song from Kismet to me...

Peace. Live and love...My hand is healing well...but I have a doctor's appointment Friday to see how it will be treated then...I liked the gentleness of the assistant to the surgeon...Doug Drake I guess his name is. He was very gentle with me...I like him a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment