Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Alexander Novel

I have always been the type who does not want to overplay my hand, and while I have already written a rough first draft which I have kept to use in succeeding drafts, I am beginning an entirely different approach to this novel about the Alexander that I have come to know.

I admit that I learn more about him each time that I decide to write this story, and it interests me a lot to finally see all that comes out about it.

But while writing of Philotas, I was able to identify the persons who I believe today had been those two in the time period of Alexander.  I have always believed that my mother was Philip, Alexander's father ( she thinks it more likely to be her father) but I am pretty sure due to an event that occurred when we were together in our house that she had been Philip.  I also have always believed my dad to have been Kleitos the black, as there are many Kleitos, (a name as common as Bill) Kleitos was known for his hair color...he had hairy arms and legs as well, and it is those hairs that tipped me off to the fact that he became my dad, and also their statements which are so much alike...law of repetition occurs in reincarnation.  So it came as no surprise when I finally learned that Parmenio and Philotas are people I have long known in the state of Michigan, and the fact that it is who they are amused me so much that it will affect how I see the characters of Parmenio and Philotas from now on. I believe that reincarnation may be a fact in our lives but that it is probably best that people never learn who they had been in the past except for a rare few who can deal with it in a sensible and sane way.  I have learned of identities of people from the past in several different time periods but I have not told any but family members and one friend who I think they may have been.

People tend to think one is crazy, a nut case, etc. when one does discover one's own past life, and if it is an illuminary of some kind, people think that one is only seeking fame and attention for it...It is the price one pays for having been so famous...everyone thinks you are a bit dotty for thinking that about yourself.

So, on that note, I can only say too bad for them that they do not respect truth better than that, but so it goes...the world is full of ignorant and foolish people.

I did confide in both my dad and my mother. My mother is always a much better receiver than my dad had ever been. He scoffed naturally but I did let him know about it...As it turns out, I had killed him in the past life but I also realized that I had killed both Parmenio and Philotas too, but with the army's support and decision process....Alexander at first did not intend to kill Philotas until fully convinced of his guilt.  I see it all rather amusing today considering who Parmenio and Philotas seem to be to me in this lifetime.  I do not think either of them capable of wanting to kill Alexander at any time...both trust me implicitly I know for a fact.

Kleitos does not get killed by Alexander until after the trial of Philotas so I will take that into account...I will soon be back to writing that story again. It is just amazing to me to see what life is like for those of us who eventually learn of our previous lifetimes....in my case, it is God's will be done.  For some reason, I was compelled to learn of it to learn God's will for me...I believe that yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment