Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Water in my kitchen

Today I met our new manager as i had a package waiting for me, and I then had to discuss the problem of the water on the kitchen floor.  I picked up my package and then explained about the water.  People who know me for a long period of time know that I have been having all kinds of mysterious things happen all around me, so why is this one any different from the others?  It is not really any different in some respects, but it did go so far as for me to tell the manager about it. I had told Nancy about the events surrounding the toilet seat with the litter on top of the seat, but I had not told but the people in my immediate circle about the lights that had appeared at night in the apartment at the Monaco.

So I first noticed a lot of water on the stove one day, and I wondered how on earth water got there on the stove in the area between the burners.  It was a large amount of water, and I had not used anything that had water in it so I did not know how it got there.

I cleaned it up.  Then I began to notice water on the kitchen floor, and I actually did take photos of it which in it appeared a light similar to what had happened in the apartment at Monaco.

The water seemed to appear on the floor at night and it was near the sink area...Each time though it moved about.  But when I put a pan down to catch any if it were leaking, nothing happened.  I put a paper towel down and nothing happened.  But next night I noticed that there was some water in the pan but it was far away from anything that could drip into it so I decided once again that it was spontaneous water...It seemed to be on the far right and on the floor appeared another water spot on the far right...

Then I got a post from my cousin Danny about Biblical teachings regarding the left and the right.

Fish from the right to get a lot of fish...

Next night it was a flood of water on the floor because when I walked into the kitchen I had stepped into it and found it spread around across the far eastern part of the flooring...I mopped it up, grumbling, as I had already decided that maybe it was holy water, and had actually even put some of it on my hand hoping it would cure it.  The hand did get better and I also take all my antibiotics as I am supposed to do, but I did decide it could be holy water of some kind...But with so much it became a nuisance...I had excessive amount and realized that i would have to talk to management.

What a pain that was.  She listened to me discuss it as it is hard to do.She decided it was a leak and that she would have maintenance come look at it.  He did come look at it, and he found a leak in the faucet and so set out to repair that.  That particular leak could not possibly be the cause of it since the water is on the floor and the faucet is high up in the sink but he checked the hall closet to see if there was any dampness there from a leak and found nothing...it was totally dry.I later checked that myself too.  He did return to repair the leak around 1:00 and so the faucet is no longer leaking water into the sink.

There was no dampness in the shelving that is below the sink or the cabinets...I had already checked them..

So tonight after the sun went down, I noticed that a water spot was back on the floor. It was a rather big spot and I wiped it up...But I decided then to film everything from then on.  More smaller spots then came back in the center of the floor where I filmed them as best I could. They can be seen.  When I put them on Facebook I could see the similarity between the spots pattern to recognize the triangle ufo's that are often seen int he air. I had seen that particular area as looking like a kite because the four spots formed a kite like appearance or diamond appearance with two other spots spaced much farther away.

Since I took the videos with my htc phone I have them on the phone and on Facebook for anyone who wants to see them to view them...

They stayed for about 15 minutes and after I finished filming the last video after 15 minutes of first appearing that I noticed, they up and disappeared. I was surprised that they lasted as long as 15 minutes even.  They are easily seen. I did my best to capture them.

No comments:

Post a Comment