Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, February 23, 2014

The week that was

This past week has been horrendous in many ways...it is over so I should just let it go.

But having the olympic games on made it pass somewhat easily...I enjoy most of the olympic games but for some stupid reason NBC decided this past week to sandwich Jimmy Fallon in so that the late night shows were all tape delayed...annoyed me a bit.  To top it off, then tonight, for some stupid reason, they had to stick some sitcom in before the news and after the olympics which once again pushed the late night show back a lot.  What is the matter with that network anyway?

I went to Turf Paradise for probably the last time this afternoon but it was good to go to see what was happening there.  I did not change my game plan despite my intent to do so. Once there, I realized the futility in doing that.  I will have to make total changes by changing venues soon in order to achieve my goals.

I did check out cost of Kentucky Derby seating tickets and was astonished at the prices of tickets there in Kentucky. I would not go for any reason to see that there at that high price...the lowest grandstand tickets are $245. for a single ticket. I find that outrageous.  The general admission infield tickets are absurd at $73 for some tickets...Unbelievable to me that they can get those prices...not on your life would I do that.

Probably will go to Las Vegas for that...


No comments:

Post a Comment