Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Rambling thoughts

So many hours in the day.  Using time effectively is one of the most important things that one can do for one's self to make one's self happy and fulfilled.  Sadly, in my opinion, all the ways to make time of any value means that one has to have a lot of money.  If I want to  paint, I need a canvas, brushes, oils, and even an easel...that costs plenty.  If I want to cook, I need a stove, electricity to operate it, food, utensils, pots and pans, and all that costs money to have.  Same story for music, reading, writing, and physical exercise...all require items that cost money...Money in the end is what makes life fulfilled and complete, like it or not.

There is a song that says I cannot live without you...and frankly to me, that you is MONEY!

Even to operate this computer, it took money to buy it, money to make the wifi connection, and money to utilize the printing aspect of it if I use it.  Money, money, money.

Yet I am one of the few who does truly believe in God...not wishing and hoping that all this talk is true about God, but in fact that God does exist, does reveal himself (him not being anything but id. God has no sex in my opinion.) and God can make something out of nothing...I have witnessed that so I don't just believe it. I affirm it and know it.

God today is more important to me than God yesterday in the life of Jesus Christ. God in the form of the Holy Ghost does more for mankind today than God did when using Jesus to teach and instruct his kinsmen and neighbors.  

Yes, there is a movie on Jesus coming out. It is a Hollywood flick which  frankly has never impressed me but as being a distortion of reality.  It looks good so far.  Will it be? Who is to know?

But Jesus left so that the Holy Ghost could work in men's lives. I believe and know that God does live now in the present and does affect all our lives when we open our hearts and minds to it.  Closed minds, just like closed doors, shut things out that could enter if permitted.

I am still struggling today, all because of money. I cannot do many of the above things that I have mentioned just due to the fact that I do not possess the kind of money it takes to do all those things.

How can I amass that kind of money to realize some of my hopes and dreams? I am working on it.  I will see it through until I do finally reach that goal...that is all I can say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment