Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Experimenting.

I learned  a few lessons tonight on photo blogs.  I have not really known how to make a photo blog but I am trying to figure it out now.  Well, I just looked at all the photos that I made from month to month in the past year. I am happy that I took them and I have resolved to take some this year as well, but so far I have taken only a few. I have a new phone as well so that may make a lot of difference.

It is getting late and I must go to bed.  I will work on this more now that I have made some inroads. I will try to put a few here for the purpose of this first experiment.Now if I want to add some copy what will happen. I see what happened.  I took these pictures last summer sometime.  My hair has grown since then.  I will publish these simply to prove that I have learned a few things about photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment