Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, January 2, 2015

New Years Resolutions

I really do not make New Years Resolutions since most are broken too soon after the day is done!  I always have the same intentions but as usual, always find a way to forget all about them.  I am hoping that I can win the lottery or the horse races as usual, and that is always a cause with me.  I have been working on lottery games since the early 70's so that I never give up but I seldom play either. I know the enormous odds.  I have a system though that does decrease the odds by a lot, but even with my system the odds are better at horse races than at lottery draws.

So I am back at work, bringing my lottery info up to date and trying once more to see if I can cash in in the near future.  My calculations are simple.  There are definite patterns to lottery games.  Nobody can believe it but the fact remains that it can be won if one studies the hit and miss patterns.  I always noticed in Bingo games that the same numbers are repeated over and over, and so it is true in lottery games as well.  If you can find the numbers that are on a hot streak, you can improve your chances immensely in a given streak.

And that is all for now...I am going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment