Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Continuation of Spiritual Lives

Because yesterday I was discussing the times that I spent reliving the lives of men of the past, I mentioned that my pains in my shins make me think of Alexander the Great when he was hit in the fibula with an arrow.  I will write this incident up in a story but before I do that, I had to refresh my memory about the historical record of it.  Previous to this post, I once had a vision of Alexander when he was laid up due to that injury. It occurred to me shortly after I moved from the house into the Monaco apartment, and it had a great impact on me. I have drawn a sketch of how he looked to me then and it is on this journal somewhere early on I know.  I have never forgotten at how exuberaant and vital that Alexander was despite his many injuries that he had suffered at that time.

So today when refreshing my memory of it, I found a reference to it through the search engine and then looked it up in a book that I have.  I have so many books by so many authors that it isn't funny.  It is amazing when reading these books at how each story varies even though it is always the same story. The one I used this afternoon is Lewis Cumming's book.

Anyway, because I believe that the pain I have at night is that which Alexander suffered I realized that for some reason at night I am finding myself back in his time period. The tissue metaphor came about because of the ease with which I can be in 4 BC in sleep time but back in 21st AD awake time.I have puzzled about this because I seldom feel that pain in the shins during the day and I walk many miles at a time often.  So it has to be what we call psychosomatic, but in reality is actually reliving a life experience of the past.  I am confident of that.

(A caveat here...I am not asserting reincarnation, mediumship, or anything...just the experience that is spiritual since I enter the visual impression that I see of the person and then find myself being that person.)


The true self is a strange thing and I dare say that few of us understand it at all. I wanted to know my self...and my spiritual guides have said to me the phrase this is another of your selves...that preceded my experience with Genghis Khan who I knew would come into view even before I saw him...that has happened to me in person with dignitaries here in the Valley even.  before I saw J. Gordon Libby I received the same introduction to him...I knew he was there just before I saw him.  So whether in the flesh or in the spirit, I have a form of precognition.

So because I associate this pain with Alexander's shin injury I am able to deal with it, but I decided to learn exactly when and where it happened, as like I said, there are many versions of this story.  He was also struck  on the back of the neck with a rock which nearly made him blind and as a result of that he also lost his voice for a short time.   He suffered many headaches as one would imagine...so it made me think because all this happened shortly before he had his runin with Cleitos who was his bodyguard as well as his lifelong friend from early childhood.

I know very well now why it was that Alexander over reacted when Cleitos said what he did, and I maintain that after all that Alexander had suffered in that particular battle that Cleitos was very wrong to criticize Alexander as he had done.  Cleitos was a damned fool for not having realized how long it had taken for Alexander to recover, how much pain he had suffered, and how  serious his wounds had been.  In fact, I got really angry about it when I thought of it as I know what kind of pain Alexander had endured.

I have to say this now because when I had that vision of Alexander he was the most vital and enthusiastic leader I have ever seen while suffering an injury.  You would have thought he would have been down, pessimistic, and abject but instead he was full of life, energy, and ordering everyone so confidently that nobody would imagine how much pain he had just endured.  I am so impressed with him yet because of that attitude that I had to remark on it.

While I like the thought of my soul having had so many different life time experiences, it is only known to me through my desire to know of them...it is a lot like a hotel which has many different rooms to rent...the soul itself enjoys many different lifetime experiences...Ask and ye shall receive is what I mean.

Enough for now...I am writing this out to think about it. Writing it out always helps me to develop my ideas and my storyline because I realize how important these events are to my own self understanding and life process.  It relieves me to be able to write  a book about it.





No comments:

Post a Comment