Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bored Panda

I just found the website entitled BoredPanda.com which has lists of interesting studies. I was led to this website due to a tweet at Twitter about 25 vintage ads which would be banned today. Believe me, these ads should be banned all right. Very amusing at times, but dreadfully full of bad advice and negative thinking in many cases. Imagine an ad teaching you to start shaving your baby as an infant...Believe it or not, there was such an ad, as well as starting them on sugary diets early so that they can be popular in school when teens, so says 7UP and Cola drinks, supported by the soda pop foundation. Incredible! But worse than anything are the ads about doctors who smoke camels and a Santa Claus smoking a Lucky Strike. The antifemale ads are the worst of all, and anyone can see that times are changing and why they are changing...What ever were men or women thinking then?

Wow! I will check out one other thing before I close the computer tonight, but I already checked out ads on condoms, and that was most revealing to me, and also the 3D murals on walls...absolutely incredible!

BoredPanda is not boring at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment