Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, October 8, 2010

Difference between reality/dreams

I am trying to explain this now so that I reach the correct solution. I had had a dream about Sandra's mother and niece the other morning in which I realized that dreams are matters of inpalpable situations against the reality of a waking world which is tactile and palpable. What had happened was that in the dream I was reaching for someone's leg to grab, and in reality, I was half awake to realize that I was reaching touching nothing...all this was a within the mind experience in which the reality was in the mind of the dream, not of the real world. As I reached out to touch, I found nothing...this hit me very strongly because I realized then that all my visions of the past are in the same light. While I am reliving something from yesterday, its palpability is only related to that time period, and in fact, today in a waking condition, I would not be able to touch or visualize even any of that unless back in the place of sleep and memory. That hit me very strongly. It is the same with people who are in a state of hypnosis. They do believe whatever suggestion that is made to them.

So this naturally makes me want to know why it is that I can see things that no longer exist, but are only stored in my mind. I have to acknowledge one of two things: that I either have this event locked into an eternal memory mode, or that I have accessed a place where eternal memory is stored. I could not make it up as I have had no current in this lifetime knowledge of it as seen in the recesses of my mind.

Yes, I am over analytical. I have always been that way. I cannot stop myself from analyzing any and everything that I am capable of doing in a supernatural or supernormal way. I have to have a kind of peace within myself, and due to my belief in the spiritual guides I realized that I cannot question those. I did ask, I did receive. I probably have already stated it on this blog but I am re-emphasizing the significance and importance of this to my understanding the lives of the many men who have come to me.

You see, I am a person who is also a skeptic and I am too well aware of charlatans, others who wish to claim something of importance so that I do not want to appear a dupe or gullible either. I think that there are too many people who wish to have even what I have today but do not know how to access it. I cannot say that there is a sure method as my only method was to believe, exercise faith in asking and receiving, and accept the consequences of my actions. I cannot promise that this will work for everyone. I have been very protective not to reveal everything that I have gleaned in these methods but share a little, including my notebooks, knowing very well that thieves will attempt to use it as though it were their own.

There are always the sparrows who wish to claim that they are peacocks and fail to see the beauty in their own being as a sparrow.

So while I actually like the cover of Alexander as a madman, a meglomaniac, as it suits me and I can live with it, I believe that he is as sound as a dollar, (meaning what?) and exercised his judgement suitable for his times in a way that today we may criticize, but I ask, who am I to criticize even msyelf for actions taken during a time period in which if I had done otherwise, I would be nothing but dust and ashes as well.

In other words, let it be.

So that is how I feel about the present. I am who I am now, I have been serious enough to prove to myself the truth, and I again believe that I am blessed for it.


I felt it important to discuss this once again. The mental world is separate and apart from the waking world. All these events stem from a record that exists from within. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment