Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Colleen Thomas's prediction

I went to YouTube thanks to a thread at the Abovetopsecret website which came to my attention. Because I had some difficulty in accessing the video I finally went to Youtube to see it. I understood some of the strange comments that had been posted after listening to this woman's warning of spaceships planning to invade and pick up earth beings as passengers, planning to kidnap them.

The remarks about her sanity and need for attention struck me, as I thought that is probably what people think about me but either are too nice or too afraid to say it.

Believe me, I have known all of that all along. My mother even warned me not to tell anyone. Even now, after all this much time, I would never deny myself the pure joy of what I have been through in these past years, but I can well bet that many think of me as crazy and odd as they think of that woman.


At least in my case, I could find proof of the objects that I had seen so that gave me comfort. I do not hope that a bunch of spaceships come into earth to kidnap people just so this woman can take comfort in that.

Anyway, I tried to find her again at abovetopsecret and she cannot be found there any longer. the 404 message came up!

I will never share my blog with abovetopsecret despite the fact that I know that people there are very much aware of my assertions...they have a way of letting me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment