Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, October 18, 2010

A Dream Come True

If I can make this one happen, I will finally achieve another dream. Today I just received a brochure from the AIA about a forthcoming trip to the Persian Empire, Iran, where I could visit many sites there that I have wanted to see for a very long time.

I am so excited about it that I have to check it out to learn all about it but it is a trip through sites in Iran that I have wanted to see for some long time. This would be a wonderful opportunity for me to make this dream come true. I will post more about this after I learn of the feasbility of my making this trip this coming Spring.

For the time being, it gives me another incentive to win big at the Breeder's Cup so I am taking the next two to three weeks to study the horses that will be running so that I can make the best betting strategy for winning some major big money. The trip to Iran will cost $8,000 plus airfare so I have to be thinking Bigtime at the Races.

May will be here before you know it, and as this is my first post about this potentially dream come true for me, I will be able to say more after the Breeder's Cup Races have come and gone.

Crossing my fingers. Just had to post it. Plus adding a musicale piece about Alexander that Maria Dellaporte posted at the Alexander the Great blogspot.

It will follow this if I find it at youtube. The music is by a Greek composer. The video is not quite as good as I would like but it is for the sharing of the music. I will try to add a video of Persepolis also if I can find a suitable one..Marking my days by posts and videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment