Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, October 14, 2010

UFO's on October 13, 2010

Twitter was all abuzz with posts about ufo's flying over NYC on October 13, 2010. This had been promised as an event by some man name of Fulham who is apparently in contact with the entities aboard these ufo craft.

AboveTopSecret.com and ExtraordinaryIntelligence.com both have threads regarding these experiences. There are some exceptionally good photos made of these aircraft at abovetopsecret.com today. One in Ohio is a photo that if magnified to 400 level one can see clearly the outline of this object in the sky.

I saw a large white light shaped like a ball that suddenly appeared in the western sky while walking through the parking lot at my apartment. I looked up to see this white light that was huge in size appear to descend straight due West, and appear to break up in particles as it went down...whether those particles were a tail or trail of lights behind it I do not know but I could see the huge ball fall westward, and be followed by a trail of lights behind it...atmospheric breaking up of lights I would imagine, but I do not know. I wondered about it and until it was mentioned at abovetopsecret in a post I had forgotten it. I did not know what to make of it and won't conjecture but it was not an airplane. I have seen many of those so that when I say another one flying south to go to the airport I remembered the huge ball like object that went due West.

There are a lot of debunkers at abovetopsecret. There were many sightings in NYC that are seen on webcams and a few photos that are on flikr. One can see that the people watching this display that was in the sky were on the ball after all, as the webcam shows clearly movements similar to those seen by some kids in Texas who also shot video of objects that were blue in color and changed back to white. In Anaheim, California, a blue light object was seen clearly and one can only wonder at why on earth anyone would spend money on hoaxes of any kind when in a near recession or depression.

So I think the debunkers are not using common sense at all, and are being too stupid for words. Nobody is going to go to the effort to do a light show over NYC unless it would be someone like Donald Trump, or some other rich guy who has money to burn.

I don't claim that the object I saw is an extraterrestrial. It was a light, huge in size, and very bright...I wonder what it was. I was not quick enough with a camera to catch it but I remember it, and I don't make up stuff for anyone's pleasure in scoffing or marveling.

I believe that we are being visited and that it is still wise to keep your eyes on the skies with cameras ready. But believe it or not,they can be so fast as to disappear before you can get the camera turned on...

But be watchful.

No comments:

Post a Comment