Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

UFO's and Angels

Drat! This video was posted at abovetopsecret so I went to youtube to post it here. The two videos appear to be the same but this one has closeups that are much more sharply defined than the one I saw at ATS.

I am wondering if these are gaseous materials and that something material could not simply fly through them as airplanes do clouds. They resemble angelic shapes at times to me. Also notable is the triangular formation which the three major lights show but there appears to be a fourth or more probably one reappeared after having left going to the right in the video. While this takes only 9 minutes the original took 12 minutes to film.

For anything to stay around that long while being filmed is most unusual from my point of view. But who is to say? One can see that the camera is actually situated way back, and the objects are some distance away so that the zoom aspect is very impressive to me.

Well, I am wondering how many more of these will show up again and again and when any one of us will see it and maybe even film it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment