Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Alexander today

In my learning of past lives, this is how they are with me...I am Alexander, my brother Hephaestion, my mother Philip, my dad Kleitos, my nephew BW Craterus, my grandmother (Mae) Olympias, and my friend from high school who I called Hephaestion as she and I were best friends is really Philotas...that is how I have pieced it out so far...a boyfriend from elementary school had been Roxanne, and a former boyfriend who really impacted me is Barsine, and believe it or not, I even think I know who the other two daughters of Darius, Statira and sister had been, also boyfriends of the past...this is just a constant reminder to me to keep things straight regarding the ongoing rebirthing process, as Easter testifies to the power of the spirit to overcome matter, and so likewise, that is all that reincarnation is as well, the spirit overcoming the problem of materialism...it has all been interesting to me to learn that all that makes people famous is widespread publicity, true or false. Some truisms are such that as the story By the Waters of Babylon said, The truth is a hard deer to hunt...I am Louis, my mother Anne, my dad Philippe, my brother Louise, Jim had been Montespan, another Jim had been Queen Marie Therese, and friend Philotas always makes me think of Colbert, but not sure if she had been or just makes me think of him...my uncle Jim had been Mazarin. So I will stop here. Let this rest for awhile. Isn't it wonderful that nobody knows who they had been in the past...my cousin Rita had been the Dauphin, and my Uncle Frank had been one of the children also...I don't think my relatives want to learn all this...most would deny it quickly...I haven't figured everyone out totally as it comes to me in short but quick spurts and then I see the connection...

No comments:

Post a Comment