Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Apartment Hunting II

I looked at another apartment this afternoon with my neighbor friend who took me to see it, and I liked it very much. The rent is reasonable, is a one bedroom, is well located, and suits me to a tee. Hope to get in there. But it brought on depression the likes of which I had trouble shaking.

I am tired of moving around so much. I want to be settled once and for all, and I am quite disturbed at the present circumstances of my life. Very angry about it all.

So anger changes to depression and returns to anger very quickly.

I discussed in a previous post the identities of persons in life today that are tied in with characters of yesterday. Wouldn't you know that they would have to be celebrated and famous? Disgusting to say the least, but what can you say? When confronted with the facts, one can only consider them all. Now, I am suggesting of course to protect myself and family that all these identifications can be used as metaphors just for the sake of giving myself a protective shield. One can always use people as metaphors and we do it all the time.

The real reason for that is that in truth, nobody can ever be correct about writing history fairly and without bias and prejudice, and as these characters are ancient and actually probably are misconstrued over the course of time, nobody can believe anything that is said about them that is written in history books, encyclopedias, or biographies. I just do not believe that any author is ever capable of knowing the truth about a historical figure who lived so long ago.

What I assert is what I have actually recalled from the session that I had when immersed in that person's spiritual body. I emphasize spiritual because that is all that I have ever experienced as the flesh is long gone, but the spiritual is very much alive and well.

My real problem is that I do not know whether or not that spiritual memory is from within one's own souls records or if it is an astral body projection to a place where these spiritual souls reside. Understand what I am saying, if anyone but myself is reading this?

Why and how I can enter into that spiritual residue is more than I can explain but I do know that the spiritual form is sometimes present when I myself enter into it and then become that entity. I am trying to explain this as best I can so that there is no misunderstanding.

In that way, I believe that I have access to the truth of the event that I am experiencing more than any historian could ever have any concept to understand.

That is all for now. I have got to get to bed and get some sleep. This has been a rough week for me, what with trying to find apartments, contemplating moving, and all the problems that entails. I am too old for this stuff any more and am tired of it.

1 comment:

  1. Moving from 'home' to a totally different place, country, many times life itself, an entry much felt indeed.
    Wishing you a good nights sleep and a good weekend as well.

    ReplyDelete