Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, April 29, 2011

Tornadoes in Southern Part of USA

I just visited the NYTimes where I looked through the photos of the wedding of Kate and William and then the tornado results that have hit the southland so badly. I had had a dream the other morning which had really impacted me bigtime, as it had reminded me of an old t.v. show years ago showing what happened to Arizona when a meteorite hit it. In this dream, I was wandering around with crowds of people after some dreadful disaster had occurred, so I checked to see if I wrote it here or elsewhere. I know that I wrote about it, but I am not now sure where it was or to whom it was that I wrote of this event. At any rate, the photos from the NYTimes made me remember it as I associate it now with the numbers of people who are being driven into a similar scenario due to these devastating tornados. I had hoped that some natural disaster would not strike us this way, but alas and alack, I see now that it has hit the Midwest and south very hard. I spoke of it to my friends on Easter Sunday as that was the day on which I had the dream. I was a part of a large mass of people who had suffered a terrible and crushing disaster, as all buildings were obliterated, and while things were being given away and distributed to the needy, people did not want them so much as they wanted their homes. I spoke of this and Jeff got the meaning of it right away. So seeing these pictures from the times reminds me of that dream...it has come true after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment