Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cat Problem

I have neighbors who are cat crazy. Right now, I am catsitting for a neighbor who is out of town. I had promised to wash her cat, give her a shampoo, but it is a water free shampoo that I have that cleans and restores the shine to the fur. However, if the cat is resistant I will not do it. She is a pedigreed Persian, and the mother of my kitten. I finally learned why my kitten has a nose with two brown smudges on either side, and I see that it is exactly like his mothers. He is definitely his father's side of the family except for that brown coloring beside each side of his nose. It has always fascinated me. This is the first that I have seen Snowball up this close.

I had not known that she was going to be out of town or I might have waited a day to do this. Now the poor cat will have to stay here until she returns. She had been going to the neighbor's home to spend the night but for now she is stuck with me and her son, Alexander.

Alexander and she have not taken to one another. But I have two litter boxes so each can use a different one, and not have to infringe on the other's comfort level. I have set a plate of food out for her if she decides to get out of the bathroom to find food and drink anywhere.

This saga will have another chapter tomorrow evening. This trial has only just begun...

No comments:

Post a Comment