Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ben Affleck in The Great Gatsby

Wow! This is some story about the remake of The Great Gatsby. I was stunned to see the major stars who will perform in this film. This is such a great shot of Ben Affleck. I love the photo that was used here in this p.r. stunt. He is who has always reminded me of Hephaestion when I saw him in my time lapse ability. Hephaestion is a truly handsome looking man, and I admit that I have seen his likeness on more than one occasion.

On that note, I did reread parts of my first draft to my Alexander novel, and I have to admit that it is very good. I still like it even this much later after writing it, and of course, I know that I have lots of work to do to rewrite it later, but for now, I am in the midst of apartment searches, have to nail down a new place in which to live, and so will be busy this month getting that matter straightened out.

Then maybe I can bear down on this novel and get it finalized for first draft form and then rewrite it for publication form.

Lots going on now...

No comments:

Post a Comment