Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, January 21, 2013

Creating video tapes

Last night I used my cellphone to tape myself, and I finally learned how I look to other people. This is something that I wish I could have had when I was much younger in life.  We all deserve to know exactly how we look and appear in other people's eyes and why.

I am experimenting so that I can videotape my drawings and explain them.  I want my voice to be heard as I describe incidents which occurred when I was undergoing this experience. Cold type never is as helpful to knowing how an event or action is as is a taped recording. The voice says a lot.

Animation is very important in understanding another person.  And I was rather surprised at myself and how well my voice came across on the tape when I was discussing TWA 800. I had drawn pictures of that experience.  It preceded all my adventures in time travel which came afterward.  I will then be able to add them to blogger also and facebook so that there is at least a true record of what I learned through my self hypnosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment