Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, January 14, 2013

Strange events again

Not long ago, I was writing and telling the story of the litter that appeared on the lid of the toilet seat not once but twice.  This time again strange things are occurring, and I wish I could learn the source of this ongoing invasion into my apartment.  At the house it had been several things that happened that were inexplicable, the o ring on the underwear in the toilet area, the vanishing egg in front of my eyes, and other unexplained phenomena...this time it is a cap that has to be unscrewed to get off the tube which was found carefully placed on the carpet in the dressing room which leads to the toilet area, and today, in the kitchen, a coffee measuring spoon cup that was carefully placed in the center of the kitchen floor plus the filters for the coffee having somehow or other made their way to the sink from the top of the microwave.  All  this convinces me that some presence is indeed doing all this. I have only two visible moments when I saw the invisible make itself known...one at the house when the hard boiled egg vanished in front of me, and the other when some invisible presence with only an outline scared Alexander to death but I could see an outline of a being of some kind...never knew exactly what..  So here it is again, and also after seeing a flying object in the sky which has me thinking that these are associated with the lights in the sky and the ufo's that I have reported.  All for now.. Am in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment