Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Novel Planning

No, I have not forgotten my novel on Alexander as a young child growing into a responsible and capable leader.  All my copy that I just wrote up and disappeared on me so that I am always suspicious about what gives on these computers...ticks me off to say the least that that happens so frequently.  Reason that I don't spend as much time on it now is due to the computer problem that I have been having.

I am wanting to use Scrivener to write the book now.  So when I get my new computer, I will use that word processing tool and finish it there.

But Alexander is dormant for awhile. I think about it a lot and wonder how I will rewrite it totally.  I had made so many changes in the second draft from the first that I had done for that NaNoWriMo thing that it is not funny.  Pretty much, the book will stay the same as it is now but with a lot of expansion in terms of the relationships amongst the students when studying under Aristotle.

I just read that most novels are about 90,000 words long.  That is not a long novel to be honest.  Although, it is just about where mine is at present so that I may not have to do too much to it after all.  We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment