Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, January 18, 2013

Lessons in Life

I just received two photos of my dad from my brother.  My dad does look pretty good in these photos but he looks emaciated and much too thin and gaunt to suit me.  I suspect that he only half eats so that his body would be shutting down from deficiencies as much as anything else. 

I also just placed an old video I had made of Alexander with the kittens when I was caring for them.  It makes me sad to know how quickly we can lose something we love so much. I still feel pain over the loss of that beautiful and wonderful cat.  Marcello has been a real help to me and is just as much loved as Alexander. I will have to make a youtube video of Marcello soon too.

Life goes on.  We have many blessings in it. I always realized how much I loved Alexander.  He is so dear to me even now...

No comments:

Post a Comment