Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day After UFO Sighting

It was all I could do to calm my nerves last night.  I do not know for sure why it was such a nervewracking experience except for a lot of factors.  One, I immediately thought that it was a UFO and so when I saw it the second time round, I was startled and amazed by the light show. I know I kept looking around me and staring at what was behind me to see if it could be a reflection but the entire thing was so contained and so definite that there was no way that it could have been a reflexion. I studied reflections long after that to see that they remain steady and fixed when seen in the window as a reflection.

First thing this morning, I noticed a cap on the rug in the region where my dressing room sink is located. It had been on a tube of arthritiscream which I had left on the counter.  That cap had not been there last time I had gone to the toilet, so I realized right away that some entity had placed that cap there. Because this is not a first time that this has happened to me, remembering the litter on the lid of the toilet seat, I realized that my visitor is back and is leaving me a message.

I am thinkng about this quite seriously now. Why all this energy disposed in this manner to me?  What is it trying to say?  Not just a friendly little visit to say I care, I don't think, but maybe so...Why is this happening? 

So I am contemplating on that now...What is the purpose of the sighting?  the cap on the floor?  My cat is the only thing in this room besides myself and that entity which had already made its appearance before. Is it related to the sighting? I am inclined to think so since I had already mentioned the square light which I had seen on the ceiling a few nights earlier...So I am not surprised at anything but I want to know what is the message for and why...I don't think that this kind of persistence is for naught...And I am not trying to make more of it than there is  or less of it...I had an uncontrollable urge to cry this afternoon but I held back as I do not have any real reason to cry yet...but for some reason I just felt overwhelmed.

As for wondering if it would recharge my batteries so to speak, not really.  Not any really change in vitality.

1 comment:

  1. Granted, I do get into religious thoughts as well. The time is nigh keeps coming to me...I received a thought of 2015. I keep wondering what if the earth does tip on its axis, what if cataclysmic disasters do occur...are we prepared? No amount of dollars from congress is going to prevent that or even remedy that...all these earthquakes and hurricanes, tornadoes, and other natural disasters are minor in comparison to a real changing of the geography of the earth...what if's?

    ReplyDelete