Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Update on UFO

An event occurred that made me think.  I read a post from a facebook friend who had a near accident. She said the magic word and the duck came down...Right away, I got an insight into her accident.  When I saw the UFO in Michigan which I eventually reported to Alan Hynek my mother and I had to pull off to the shoulder of the road.  I sat there to watch it...So that when this woman told about her accident causing her to nestle on the shoulder of the road, it caught my attention.  I realized that there is a connection there, only due to the shoulder.  There are others which I do not wish to elaborate upon right now but nonetheless, I do believe that the woman had an angel guarding and protecting her.  And as it is with reports of UFO's to some, a few asked me if I had thought it to be an angel.  The thing is that it appeared as a dark speck but zoomed up close to look like a floating water tower it seemed to me.  It was gray in color.  The two small lights that I saw while on the city bus were white as white could be when it descended....the two lights looked like headlights...But because I was sitting on the side of the bus, I was able to see it high in the sky with the other jets racing across the sky leaving their trails of smoke behind them...It went so fast that that is why I believed it to be a UFO, because the one in Michigan likewise was so very fast that one cannot imagine what it must be like to travel at that rate of speed.

Anyway, after writing about the extraordinary experience the other night, I even eventually drew a photo of it as it had happened. I have been thinking about this  since. But last night on the way home from a trip to Tempe, I happened upon a bus that had been sideswiped and hit so that the police cars and officers were standing alongside the bus.  The passengers had to wait for the bus I had taken to arrive to pick them up. They were delayed by the accident to have to wait for the next bus.  That is when I realized that I had compared the lights moving so rapidly to a police car's lights on top.  When I saw the police cars I thought of the vision I had seen, and then related it to the sideswiping...Maybe there is a connection as I had thought when I had learned of the previous near miss that the woman had had.  The first sighting of a UFO would have been a head on had we connected and I always complained about the idea of a floating object like that being so near a major highway.  But it came from the southwest in a diagonal approach but when we looked up it was directly above us, and had it been on the ground, it would have been head on.  This next one was at the side of the bus when I saw it so that had it collided it would have been like the accident it seems that the bus had had so that the police had to come to examine the collision.

What does all this mean?  Who can know? I am putting the two together and reading about  a ferry crash I began to wonder...maybe ufo's are responsible for crashes more than we know.

Just thinking is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment