Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Computer Problems

I have had a strange experience with this apple computer and do not know yet what to think of it. I had packed it ready to go for a one on one session last Friday which turned into a disaster when a water bottle that I had somehow or other (and am not sure why I put it in the bag) leaked in my travel bag.  It soaked the entire bag and I quickly pulled the briefcase carrying the computer out to see if the computer would work. It did not turn on.  So as I had an appointment at Apple, I called the Apple store to talk to a technician who told me to bring it in to see what could be done.  I did as I was told.

  The odd part is that the interior of the briefcase is not wet nor are any of the papers inside water damaged.  So water did not really get inside but the computer was affected it seems. I do not understand any of it.  But I took it into the store and a man name of Craig took it back to see if there was water in it. He said that they found "puddles" of water, and gave me a bad scenario.

This story is not over. It turns out it is not as bad as it seems but it is bad nonetheless. I have made an appointment to go talk to a genius bar  person tomorrow to help me to solve some of the problems.  Verizon is really having too many problems for this to continue.  I must have apps put back on that I had had on as I was told that I could just have them downloaded.  So I need genius to help me with that.

So this story is to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment