Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Computers and Old Movie

The issue of computers is that I am still learning all that there is to know about this new computer which has been a joy to me. I love this system and all that I am learning. Granted, I did not take a course at Microsoft which is offered but I had no idea then that I would be entertaining the thoughts of writing books. I went back into the world of yesterday due to simple curiosity and no more.  But watching an old made for t.v. movie from France on the topic of Louis XIV made me recall my first adventures into past lifetimes.

The movie is in French language and I am not fluent in French at all, but I have a minor grasp of it. I can read it fairly well, with practice but listening and hearing is not my best so that I miss many things. I have been trying gradually to learn it as best I can through films and such but without a clue as to some words a lot passes right over my head.

However, I watched this film through to the end and was astounded at how well made it really is. I loved the costumes. One thing that impacted me in all my journeys to the past are the richness of the costumes, the materialized items that still remain somewhere for me to see and experience.

I always get a good look at the difference between so called history records and the experience of being in that place in the shoes of someone. In my case, I have always been in the lead characters, the King, and the General, or hero of these particular experiences. I have been inside the mind and heart of Louis XIV, Alexander, George Washington, and others who remain unnamed at this point.

How do I explain this?  Frankly, I don't even try any longer. It just happened as I asked who am I? And that is what I got.  Others can deal with it as they so choose, but I have given it serious study and while not really possessed by it, it has opened my eyes to the world in a way that I had not entertained before.

For many years, I had been more taken up with my spiritual powers which I had learned that I possessed so that when I finally uncovered these identities in spirit, I was able to assimilate them into my lifestyle without too much real  difficulty. I realized of course while watching the film of the number of men who had died while building the chateau that was the king's dream.  That is an oft over played drama that occurred then and I do not diminish the lives of the men who are martyrs for the king's design.  I thought probably many may be running for office in France today for all we know, or in America or other places.  Nobody can ever be sure what souls do when reborn.

But the thought crossed my mind and I put it here so that I don't forget my thoughts about this on this day.

This is a year in which France is celebrating the 400th birth of LeNotre who was the king's chief gardener.  I would like a chance to revisit Paris and the Chateau but don't know yet if I will or not. I have no plans for it at this moment.

One thing I learned is that it is good to learn of one's own past but one has this lifetime to live in which one has to deal with the present and current needs of the day, and while it is luxurious to dream and remember a past lifetime, it is just that- past and done with.

While watching the movie I thought of Egypt and the Valley of the Kings there.  Most European countries now use these past royals as tourist attractions so that the nations continue to thrive due to them.  Not all is lost for having been a king in a past lifetime for that country, but once the flesh is ripped away from you, you ascend into spirit to go into the next realm, and only a few ever are able to learn of past performances.

I do believe in myself, my personal revelations, and I am writing a book on Alexander at present, to be changed  constantly as I dwell on it.  I got the basic foundation laid out, but the book will probably look only vaguely similar to the original first draft.  I keep altering it all the time, developing ideas as I go along, and censoring and editing myself all the time as well.

For the historians who study the written history of these men's lives, not to worry about those of us who for some reason or other tap into other resources to learn about these personalities.  There is no conflict of interest here.  I am not interested in academia or scholarship regarding college studies.  I only use them as reference points and occasionally but seldom actually study them.  My spiritual knowledge suits me just fine, and I am not likely to engage in any study of any of the characters, leaving it to those who choose that topic for their own reasons and purposes.

I cannot speak for any but myself.  While I am very sure of my knowledge about "myself" I care not what others say at this point.  I have accepted the truth as it is given to me, do not believe that there is some karmic debt to pay, as reincarnationists believe, but so be it, I believe that life is natural and ruled by natural laws, not man's thinking whether true or false.

I liked this version of Louis XIV and found it to be quite full of dignity and self respect, which is how I believe each person should be characterized.  The actor chosen to play the role of Louis XIV did it with great respect, and I choose to like and appreciate that.

I did see the truth of how easy it is to see each person in history become the next person in history...through my eyes, of course...it all makes sense to me...except for me being the one who has finally realized it all, as I see myself so totally different and yet the same.

I will ask you first, then I will tell you....a common denominator that I am aware of in all that I have been and am.

No comments:

Post a Comment