Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Computer tales

Oh dear, what a time, but all is going fine right now.  I did finally learn that I did not lose any apps and my "teacher" whose name is Bernard helped me to finally learn the truth about what had happened to my apps.   They were all there on the second page of icons.  What an idiot!  I realized right away what had happened.  Why it took so long to have to learn it all from Bernard is more than I can know but so it goes.  Roll with the punches.

So I made a long time to do two things at apple next time I go for my one to one as I am also joining a group session a half hour later.  That should make an interesting beginning for July.  I am taking all next week off so that I have time to do some other things that need addressed.

Anyway, I learned how to fill my calendar, changed my password, and learned a new system to recheck my passwords should I forget them.   What a cool system this apple really is as it all turns out.  So that made me feel quite happy for all the problems that I had encountered. I am slowly learning as much as I can to make life endurable.  Bernard is at least sensible and understanding and kind enough to even answer my questions about a car.

So on July 8 I will spend three hours at apple instead of one.  I can deal with that.

My internet  connection is scheduled to be installed tomorrow around noon.  It is hotter than hades here in this region so I hope that there is little outside work to do. I had to tell management that I am putting in a new phone jack and that the guy will be here tomorrow so that I was reminded about the wiring.  I wonder how much wiring this will require.

My modem from Verizon is even working now or I would not be typing this. I had to coax it and talk to it a bit so that it finally came on. I was getting very annoyed but voila!  it is working...Hallelujah!


No comments:

Post a Comment