Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Looking for a television now.

I decided I need a t.v. so I went shopping and because of the low price, bought a cheapie last night at Best Buy. I had studied the t.v. sets that were on display very carefully but after bringing it home and opening it to try to get it to  work right, I had to return it tonight to get my entire purchase price back. I had bought an antenna to be able to see the t.v. if it came on but I never did get that far.  This unique t.v. did not have a user's guide in the set so I had to go online to get it, and that was such a hassle that I gave up on it immediately. I was able to get some information on screen but never a picture so decided I definitely would not want to deal with this any more.  So I had to take it back tonight and say that I will research them more carefully, and get a size larger even, and wait for the fourth of July sales, or a deal if one comes along for either Sony Bravia or Samsung SmartTV.  So I am back to trying to decide which t.v. will fit my needs the best.  What a chore!  So Now I will close this to look for both brands once more to decide which would be better for me. I like the price of the Samsung Smart T.V.  But do I really need all that stuff?  So I have to do some more research on this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment