Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Continuation of television story

Well, Alex and Bobby, the service men and delivery men who know how to install t.v.'s came to inspect the television set, and found that they could do nothing with it either.  They decided to call the store to learn if there is a t.v.  in inventory. I knew that there was but said nothing...not a good thing to tell everything that you know but I knew that there were two more because the salesman had told me when I bought this one.

Sure enough, they had two in stock.  So one of the two will make its way here on either tomorrow or Monday, depending upon which day I suppose that they think they can drive up to Scottsdale again.

I give them credit. They were courteous and considerate, giving me phone calls and being respectful and thoughtful. I like these two men very much.  Thank you.

So next installment after new t.v. is delivered.  The same thing happened while they were here except for the noise. I didn't try to make that happen by changing channels. i changed one time only from CNN to History Channel.  No noise in that operation.

Chapter to follow coming up after they bring in new t.v. hopefully in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment