Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Finding a t.v. and a car

Tomorrow is the Belmont Stakes. I am wanting to finally make my plan work in this betting game.  I hope to succeed enough to be able to buy a new t.v., a car, and a wig I found at PV this afternoon. I fell in love with a wig with dancing curls. I loved it, and there is another there that I liked also but now I can't be greedy, can I? Hahahaha!

I bought an Insignia t.v. at Best Buy to have to return it for full refund. I could not get it to work and it did not come with a Users Guide.  What a mess!  So I went to Sears at Paradise Valley where I studied their display of televisions and found the right size and the right make and model but it turns out that it is the only one left in that model.  It has been on the floor all this time which makes it eligible for a store discount in addition to the already greatly reduced price, but their protection plan is prohibitive in comparison to others.

I left knowing that I like that model and size best and so I will find that t.v. somewhere somehow and get it.

As I have bought at Sears for years, I became a member again.  It is ridiculous at how often we have to do this at some of these stores.  But I was reminded of when I bought a t.v. at Sears for only $222 back in 1974 and bought the insurance on it but never had to use it. They always say use it whether you need to or not, but it is a hassle to always have to have to take it in, or have someone come out to clean it up. It turns out now that they will come out to your home to clean it up for you when you buy the protection plan.

I have always hated insurance because it is always a waste of money.  I never use it.

It is just a way for insurance companies to get rich.

So anyway, tomorrow will be an offtrack again.  Muddy or sloppy as they call it.  It is anyone's guess who will win but the two already winners of the other legs are Oxbow and Orb, so they will be favorites again.   I am hoping a real longshot will win again as Oxbow had done in the Preakness.  That will be nice for a winning whopper of a trifecta or superfecta!.

No comments:

Post a Comment