Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, June 21, 2013

Continuation of Computer posts

I had begun a post here to interrupt it to make an appointment with a genius person at Apple again today.  I think I was scammed yesterday at Apple and so want to make it corrected today. The guy whose name is Brandon did impress me in that he did get the mousescanner to work but he pulled some shit on me that I do not like. I will not call him Jeb Bush but he said one thing to me that made me think of Jeb.  He married a Mexican.  Somehow or other that information made me think of Jeb and I know that Jeb character wise would not do to me what this guy did but the fact that he made such a point of his wife being Mexican from Chicago is something I do not ignore.  I will pursue this further later but for now this is all I will say. I have made another appointment to go to Apple this afternoon at 6:00 to see another genius. The first one Richard did not show so Jeff said that he would do it but then Brandon came in and began to take over so that Jeff did not do it...what was up about that is more than I can know but later that evening one of the founders of Apple was on Piers Morgan.  Coincidence? I frankly doubt it.  But anyway, today I am finding that Brandon may have looked as though he was installing it and it did work partially for him but some of the info did not come up so that I think he was pulling a number. I will make them regret that as I intend to get this settled today. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment