Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, June 24, 2013

Continuation of Apple Computer story

It seems to me that I spent three days at Apple last week, and tonight I had to go back to get an adapter to work for my wifi and internet connection for Century Link.  I am so tired of the high tech world that it is not even remotely funny.

I did find a wonderful technician at Apple who truly was kind and capable and did install my scanner mouse for me so that I can keep documents and pictures on my computer.  His name was Joseph and a really great guy. I just checked now to see that the application is working.

 I learned so much from this past week that told me clearly to learn what each one to one person is really about before I pay any attention to him or her.  Some of the girls appear to be ignorant and stupid, while some of the men are super bright, smart, and helpful.

Today I had to go to the store to get an adaptor to get my internet connection made. That has not been done to my satisfaction yet either.  A technician is going to have to come out to put in a wall jack with good wiring so that the internet will work. I have to call them in the morning mountain time at 8:00 which is 7:00 my time...I wonder if she gave me correct advice. She sounded so familiar to me. I almost wonder what scam is going on here now.

I do believe that the telephone jack is the problem so I am happy to have a technician come out to solve the problem.  Will not share this but it is for me to recall this problem week.  I hate high tech at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment