Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, January 24, 2014

New Approach to the Alexander Novel

I finally am releasing some of this pent-up story about Alexander in a new and different approach.  I have been  mulling it over in my mind for some time.  Ideas come to me in the night at times and I need to get them on paper as quickly as possible, but until I learned how to use pages or scrivener I was stymied unless I used this blog.  Because the blog is public I decided to try to keep this under my chest as much as possible.

Yet, you might know.  The first thing I want to do is to have someone else read it too to see if it coms across as I want it to.  The reason I am writing right now is that this story is coming from within me, and is taking me over on the computer.   I just write it as it spins itself out.  Am I like a spider spinning a web? I am beginning to wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment